Created by: Kathryn Armitage
- 6 La Boulangère Pain au Chocolat
- 250ml vegan custard
- 100ml vegan single cream
- 100g dark choc
- Icing or cream to pipe your spider’s web
1. Pre heat the oven to 160c.
2. Take 6 pains au chocolat and cut them into thirds, adding them in rows (facing up so you can see the pastry layers) to an ovenproof baking dish.
3. Next, add your cream and custard to a saucepan and gently heat.
4. Add in your dark chocolate and salt and let this melt whilst keeping the pan on a low heat. Once silky smooth, pour evenly over the pains au chocolat and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Once hot, allow to cool a little before pipping on your spider’s web (we used a mixture of vegan Greek yoghurt and single cream) and dig in!