Created by: Kathryn Armitage
- 6 La Boulangère B'Vegan Pain au Chocolat
- 250ml vegan custard
- 100ml vegan single cream
- 100g dark choc
- Icing or cream to pipe your spider’s web
- Pre heat the oven to 160c.
- Take 6 pains au chocolat and cut them into thirds, adding them in rows (facing up so you can see the pastry layers) to an ovenproof baking dish.
- Next, add your cream and custard to a saucepan and gently heat.
- Add in your dark chocolate and salt and let this melt whilst keeping the pan on a low heat. Once silky smooth, pour evenly over the pains au chocolat and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once hot, allow to cool a little before pipping on your spider’s web (we used a mixture of vegan Greek yoghurt and single cream) and dig in!