Created by: Marika Cucuzza
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 250g of ripe cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves (hand chopped)
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar as glaze
- 1 Plain stone oven part-baked baguette
- Pre-heat the oven at 200C fan.
- Combine the diced cherry tomatoes with fresh hand chopped basil, chopped garlic, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the plain stone oven part-baked baguette onto a lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add olive oil to the cherry tomatoe mix and stir gently.
- Allow the baguette to cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice the baguette into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices. Top each slice with the tomatoe mix, drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top and serve.